Sunday, October 28, 2012

The comeback.. eng eng eng enggggg..

Oh, I've been to Georgia and California and anywhere I could run..
...
I've been to paradise but I've never been to me....





Ok. No. Not really. I've never been to Georgia. Nor California. And I haven't sipped champagne on a yacht yet.
And what does "I've never been to me" even mean? Wtf? She might have been high. I want whatever she's smoking.

Anyway, we're reviving this blog. My official press release is that "I just wanna test my vocabulary". But the truth is, my gf is hounding me again to write something. She has resorted to physical threats that is probably illegal to discuss here.

We have been to quite a couple of places now. I'll repost some of them here and their budget details.

But what I'm looking forward to this November is Cambodia. I can't wait to get my Lara Croft groove on! And yes, I promise to blog more.


It's gonna be 4 days of rocks. rocks. and oh.. more rocks! And we're gonna love every second of it. Here's a preview of all the love that's gonna happen..

Yeah. Drown in hearts baby. Drown.



No comments:

Post a Comment